Search This Blog and Its Links

Monday, January 23, 2012

RAW Week

No, I'm not going to go on a food diatribe. RAW refers to Robert Anton Wilson, author of so many books on the Illuminati and conspiracies that I can't keep count. He was one of the last great '60s figures, a friend to Timothy Leary, William Burroughs, and Buckminster Fuller. He was  also a very funny man.

Last week was Robert Anton Wilson Week on Boing Boing. I'm just a little late posting about it, but you can catch up HERE.

He certainly changed my way of thinking about things, especially conspiracies. He wrote that if you don't believe that conspiracies are real and effect many aspects of our lives, just look at those around you. At any given time people are conspiring all the time. He then asked what makes you think it isn't going on at all levels of society?

I'm not going to write a whole bunch about Wilson. You can find out about him for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment