Search This Blog and Its Links

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fun Time In NYC (part 1)

For my birthday this year (which was actually last month), my daughter promised me trip to the Muppet Whatnot Shop at FAO Schwarz in New York City. If you didn't know, a Muppet Whatnot is one of the Muppet extras that you see milling about in scenes with lots of puppets.

The Whatnot Shop lets you make your own custom Muppet from various odd parts; eyes, noses, hair, all kinds of stuff and then you dress it in different tops.

Here are photos from our visit yesterday. Videos of my finished Muppet tonight or tomorrow.

Here I am about to start the Muppet making process.













I'm not sure if I'm about to punch him or he's about to eat my hand.



















Here's a cute fellow.





































Here's a whole slew of Whatnots. The variety is endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment