Search This Blog and Its Links

Thursday, November 24, 2011

To Give Thanks

It is important to be grateful for what you are given: life, love, laughter.

I wish a happy and abundant Thanksgiving to all my family and friends. To all homeless, I wish shelter and a good meal. To all our poor, I wish wealth. To all our children, I wish kind and loving parents. To all protesting everywhere, I wish redress for your grievances. To all our Presidents, past, present and future I wish wisdom and forgiveness for how you are treated by a nation that should honor and respect you and your office. To all in Congress, I wish you'd get a clue.

I have so much to be grateful for, my wife, daughter and family, my wonderful work. I just hope I don't forget this in the tumultuous year to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment