Search This Blog and Its Links

Thursday, April 23, 2015

A Nosh and a Show

That certainly covers it. I'm not one to post pictures of my meals, but this one's special. I don't often get to have one of my Kosher favorites, but yesterday, before I went to Broadway, I had lunch at Ben's deli on 38th. Beef chopped liver, rich and sweet, on fresh rye. It was delicious and deeply satisfying in a way that's hard for me to understand.




Then off to see "Hand To God" which is about a teenager who's lost his father and is "dealing" with the loss through his possessed (and extremely vulgar) sock puppet. I won't go into details, but suffice it to say that the show was hilarious and serious at the same time. I highly recommend seeing it if you're in town or it tours.



Tomorrow it's back to posts which aren't so much about me. Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment