Search This Blog and Its Links

Friday, July 25, 2014

Anti-Tracking Phone Pouches

With the worries of the NSA tracking your every move today (not me, if they're watching, they've been bored to sleep by now), folks are becoming more aware of the steps they can take to limit government snooping into their oh-so-interesting lives.

One way that the feds can supposedly track you is your phone, which even if off, is said to give off locating signals to make it possible to pinpoint your whereabouts.

Not anymore! You can now purchase a pouch for your tattling telephone. Offpocket has this quite ugly oversized model (above right) for only $80, while Eyetek offers one for only $17.

Personally, I'm going to cast my fate to the wind. I don't care if I'm being tracked. I'm certainly less trouble than I'm worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment