Search This Blog and Its Links

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Fun Time! Insane Random Game Concept Generator!

Over at a site called Orteil's Stuff, there a is a fun page where you input any information into a "search"
window and a game concept will be generated.

So if you put in the words "Giant Gorilla" the game concept you get back is "An FPS where you color evil wizards and the bad guy is constantly stalking you wherever you go."

I put in my name and got "An adventure game where you feed spirits of nature to slow global warming."

There's also a sanity function which will give you either a sane or an insane version of a game. I picked the insane verion. The games are funnier. Careful though, any spelling or capitalization change will give you a different game concept. If I take out the capitalization of Giant Gorilla, the game changes to "An artsy game where you link soldiers in binary."

I know which game I'd rather play.

No comments:

Post a Comment