Search This Blog and Its Links

Monday, March 31, 2014

A New Book Every Weekday On Wink Books

One of my passions is books. I love books. So does my wife and we have quite a collection in our home, which almost borders on a library.

One of my favorite websites is Kevin Kelly's Cool Tools, which I have contributed to on occasion. Well, Kevin has cooked up a new website for new books called Wink and it promises "remarkable books that belong on paper" at the rate of one every weekday.

From the site: "Wink scours bookstores, libraries, flea markets, and online retailers looking for books that you must experience; books that are sensual, three dimensional, robust. We seek out artifacts that you must hold in your hands or unfold in your lap. Wink collects books that optimize what books do best on paper: open up new worlds."

I'm all about opening up new worlds. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment