Search This Blog and Its Links

Monday, November 25, 2013

The Dawn Of The Jeff-O-Caster

I've built my own amps and wired my stuff and such. But I've never built a guitar. And guess what? I still haven't.

What I have done is design an idealized platform, that I've had others execute, that I will assemble into a guitar I've dreamed about for a long time. I hope it sounds as good in reality as it does in my head. We'll see.

Now it's up to me to finish. Everything has been given its coats of Osmo and I'm letting it dry overnight. The pickups have been mounted (more on them and the electronics later) in the mounting plate and are resting on the body. More updates as they occur.

I want to thank Seth Johnson of Best Guitar Parts for all the woodwork and part gathering. Not to mention superb customer service. I think he has a future.


No comments:

Post a Comment