Search This Blog and Its Links

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Circuit Scribe: Draw Circuits Instantly

Here's another Kickstarter project that I've given my money to.

I think it's very important that children learn about electronic devices as soon as possible. When I use the term 'electronic devices' I mean circuits. This nifty pen can draw the conductive part of the circuit replacing wires or board traces and it's perfect for prototyping. You can use anything you would normally draw on; paper, wood, plastic. They also sell a group of magnetic circuit components (LED, buzzer, 8-pin dip socket, etc.) that offer no-glue, no-solder choices for creating your electronic wonder.

While you won't build a cell phone or tablet with these, you will begin to understand how these consumer toys works.

No comments:

Post a Comment