Search This Blog and Its Links

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Cool Tools: The Book!

As a younger man I used the Whole Earth Catalog like folks use the internet today. I would "surf" the pages looking at this tool or that book and the experience really opened up my world. I always hoped that one day I would be able to contribute to its trove of information and wisdom. Alas, they went caput in 1996.

Well one Mr. Kevin Kelly (who once was an editor for Whole Earth Review, a magazine spun off the catalog) has continued that spirit with his online "Cool Tools" and I have had the good fortune to contribute several tool reviews to it.

Now Mr. Kelly has condensed the best tools to book form. And I'm in it. Twice. Below is a photo of the page that my review of the Arturia Moog Modular V is on. You can hunt for my Roland MicroCube review on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment