Search This Blog and Its Links

Friday, July 13, 2012

Moyers and Company

I have always believed that Bill Moyers' career as a journalist was in some way paying penance for his involvement in the 1964 presidential campaign in which he was responsible for an anti-Goldwater ad that featured a nuclear bomb going off. Since then he has done remarkable work.

My first real taste was his six part interview with Joseph Campbell, "The Power of Myth." After that I found the PBS special (and accompanying book) "A World of Ideas." Both my wife and I were very disheartened when he decided to stop producing "Bill Moyers Journal."

But now we have him back with "Bill Moyers and Company." I won't go into a long explanation of his show here. I will offer a video selection and let you explore the links on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment